Singer/actress Selena Gomez is taking viewers inside her mental health journey in a newly released trailer for the documentary Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me (premiering Friday, Nov. 4 on Apple TV+).
“After years in the limelight, Selena Gomez achieves unimaginable stardom. But just as she reaches a new peak, an unexpected turn pulls her into darkness. This uniquely raw and intimate documentary spans her six-year journey into a new light,” reads the official synopsis.
Press PLAY above to watch the trailer, then hit the comments.
Ready for some more recent newsy nuggets? Well…
* Kindred, based on the Octavia E. Butler novel and starring Mallori Johnson (WeCrashed), will premiere Tuesday, Dec. 13 on Hulu with all eight episodes.
* The upcoming animated series Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur has been renewed for Season 2, ahead of its series premiere on Feb. 10, 2023 on Disney Channel.
* Chris Messina (The Mindy Project) has joined Kaley Cuoco in the Peacock dark comedic thriller Based on a True Story, about “a realtor, a plumber and a former tennis star whose lives unexpectedly collide, exposing America’s obsession with true crime, murder and the slow close toilet seat.”
* Watch a trailer for The Power of the Doctor, aka Jodie Whittaker’s final episode of Doctor Who, airing Sunday, Oct. 23:
* Paramount+ has released a teaser for Star Trek: Prodigy‘s midseason return on Thursday, Oct. 27:
Which of today’s TVLine Items pique your interest?