The Greatest Hits Tour returns to the UK for a one-off show at The Royal Albert Hall Friday 26 May. Pre-sale tickets from tomorrow 25 January here.
In February, The Vamps, will be embarking on a tour of Australia, Asia and Europe having sold-out arenas and theatres through the UK in November and December. As part of their globe strutting tour, they will be returning for a one-off UK show at London’s iconic Royal Albert Hall on Friday 26 May.
Pre-sale tickets for this show will be staggered and available from Wednesday 25 January at www.thevamps.net and their social media. Further pre-sale will tickets go on sale from Thursday 26 January with general on-sale from Friday 27 January (all 10am) at aegp.uk/TheVampsRAH.
The Vamps celebrated their tenth anniversary in 2022 and The Greatest Hits Tour takes a look back through the past ten years playing songs from the bands full catalogue of albums that span from 2012 through to their latest release ‘Seat At The Table’ – a beautiful piano led track released just before Christmas. To date, the tour’s reviews have been incredible and received great acclaim with About The Noise declaring it “…simply perfection”, 1883 Magazine calling it “…one not to be missed” and Rolling Stone giving it 4/5 stars.
There is much for the band to celebrate, from posting videos in 2012 on YouTube that brought the band together to multiple arena tours and number one albums… It’s been a whirlwind decade for The Vamps…
- They have generated over 6 billion streams and…
- Over two billion views on the bands YouTube channel alone
- They have released five albums, two #1’s – 2017’s ‘Night & Day (Night Edition)’ and their latest album (2020) ‘Cherry Blossom’ – and two #2’s – 2014’s ‘Meet the Vamps’ and 2018’s ‘Night & Day (Day Edition)’
- They have played global tours and festivals that has seen them play to over 2 million people
- They became the first band to headline The O2 five years in a row and have now headlined it seven times!
- They’ve played on the biggest US chat shows like Ellen and Seth Myers
- Amongst others, they have collaborated with Shawn Mendes, Demi Lovatto, Sigala, Krept & Konan, Tini, Matoma, Bruno Mars and many more!
- Played and shared stages with Coldplay, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, Kings Of Leon, Weezer, Ed Sheeran, Pharrell Williams, Sam Smith
- They’ve created their own festival – The Vamps Weekender in Barcelona
Let the celebrations continue!
Released in October, Ten Years Of The Vamps is a special edition fanzine produced as a collaboration between the band and the fans that is available here. After an overwhelming response from the fans to a band shout out asking for their own personal Vamp’s memories, this collection is something personal between fan and band. As well as these photos, it includes limited edition merchandise such as art cards and a CD containing previously unreleased recordings all housed in a zine book that documents the bands journey over the last ten years. There are unreleased photographs, photographs of memorabilia from the band’s personal archives, an exclusive interview with the band, plus QR linked bonus content exclusive to the zine.
Check out The Vamps online on their official home page, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.